Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Sewing and Doll Room Pictures

  1. #11
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, great job so far! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    Super-girly, but very pretty! It looks so organized...I hate organized people..Grr J/K
    I actually like Pink walls....... [img]redface.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This has inspired me... I think I'm going to try to finish setting up my doll/sewing room this weekend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •